Apart from normal dental treatment the dental departments are noted for there expertise in wide range of procedures. we bring the first right facilities and highly trained team of experts in all areas of dentistry.
Cosmetic Dentistry and Hollywood smiles
- Your smile can have a powerful effect on your self-esteem, business opportunities, social experiences, success and happiness. Cosmetic dentistry can help satisfy the desire for an improved appearance.
- Porcelain Veneers, also known as dental veneers are wafer-thin shells of porcelain that are cemented onto the front of your teeth to change the color and shape to achieve a Hollywood Smile. Our team of highly trained and skilled cosmetic dentists deliver superior results every time.
Teeth Whitening Systems
- Your smile creates an immediate, subconscious, visual impact on people you meet. A brighter smile gives the impression of youth, vitality, radiant health, happiness, and warmth. A bright smile perceived as a healthy smile.
- Many people have crowded or crooked teeth. Orthodontic treatment will straighten the teeth or move them into a better position. This can not only improve their appearance but also the way the teeth bite together, while also making them easier to clean. In some patients the upper front teeth can stick out and look unsightly.
Implantology & Oral Surgery
- Loosing teeth is not as exciting as it was when you were in your childhood. As an adult, you do not get another set of teeth like when you lost your baby teeth. Losing your teeth may be devastating, but technology today has made it possible to replace your permanent teeth with dental implants restoring your beautiful smile. Our dental experts can restore your smile and prevent numerous other problems that come from missing teeth with custom fit dental implants
- We offers high quality and comprehensive dental care for infants, children and young adults. With a team of highly skilled Pediatric Dentists combined with compassionate dental staff, a safe and comfortable atmosphere is created to make each child’s visit fun and educational from beginning to end.
- Our endodontists perform a variety of procedures including endodontic therapy (commonly known as “root canal therapy”), endodontic retreatment, and surgery, as well as treating cracked teeth and dental trauma. Root canal therapy is one of the most common procedures that we perform. Endodontic services aim to save the patient’s natural teeth by restoring dental health and function. Our clinic performs root canal treatment and other procedures to treat the inner tooth and roots and to restore teeth with the use of fillings or crowns.
- Our prosthodontists provide: 1) Bridges: a traditional method to replace a missing tooth or teeth with a bridge. At least one tooth on either side of the space created by the missing tooth must also be prepared for a crown. 2) Crowns or caps: A crown is a type of dental restoration which completely caps or encircles a tooth or dental implant. Crowns are often needed when a large cavity threatens the ongoing health of a tooth. 3) Dental implants: made of titanium, and parallel-sided or tapered with or without threads, these fixtures are placed into the jawbone and heal until they have “integrated” into the bone. Dental implants may be used to replace one, many, or even all of a patient’s teeth.
- A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease and in dental implants. A periodontist is also an expert in the treatment of oral inflammation. Our doctors have received extensive training in these areas.